Learn How To Take Amazing Photos Underwater?
Learn Underwater Photography brings you a range of online underwater photography courses, designed by a professional underwater photographer, so you can learn from wherever you are in the world.
Welcome. Thank you for joining us.
Want to learn more about underwater photography?
That is what we are here for. We have spent thousands of hours underwater in a huge variety of conditions (some incredible, some terrible!) and offer that experience to you in our underwater photography courses. Here's a taste of some of our topics:
- the Marine Environment
We will help you to improve your ratio of good to bad photos by learning the essential techniques of underwater photography, mastering your equipment and furthering your understanding of key topics. Best of all you can learn it all at your own pace, from the comfort of your home and then put it into practise on your next dive trip, weekend's diving (or snorkelling) or dive club outing.
Just getting started or keen to learn more? Check out our free email courses:
Just Getting Started with Underwater Photography?
- Do you love photography and have just put a mask on for the first time?
- Perhaps you love diving and snorkelling and now you want to take a camera underwater?
- Maybe you just booked a dream holiday and you want to bring back envy-inducing underwater photographs?
Our 'Getting Started with Underwater Photography' is a free E-guide and 7-day email short course written solely for those at the very beginning of their journey.
It will teach the essentials of getting started with underwater photography, including:
- What equipment will I need?
- How is underwater photography different to topside photography?
- What are the 3 essential ingredients of underwater photography?
- 5 Tips to help you get started
- Basic Camera Settings
Want to learn now? Check out our Essentials of Underwater Photography Course.
Want to Improve your Underwater Photography?
We will help you take your underwater photography further. Once you have mastered the basics it is time to move onto more advanced techniques. We'll help you grow.
- More colourful underwaer photographs. Remove the blue / green cast and add colours to bring your underwater photos to life.
- Clear and sharp underwater photography. Learn the tricks and tips to help you create sharp and clear photos underwater.
- Learn pro lighting and composition tips. Take your photos from ok to great by learning the essentials, then the advanced techinques of lighting and composition.
Our 'Our 5-tips for taking better underwater photos' is for those that want to learn new techniques to enhance their underwater photography. It is a free 5-day email course with a new tip each day and instructions on how to put it into practise.